Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Throw for sofa - Alpaca Wool Native Blanket - Warm Bedspread - Boho Decoration - Cotopaxi - Mix
|Material Native Plaid||70% alpaca - 20% cotton - 10% acrylic|
|Weight Native Plaid||1200 gr|
|Width Native Plaid||190 cm|
|Length Native Plaid||225 cm|
Throw for sofa - Alpaca Wool Native Blanket - Cotopaxi - Mix
Experience the timeless beauty and unparalleled softness of the FairTrade Alpaca Wool Native Blanket, handmade in the picturesque province of Cotopaxi, Ecuador. This beautiful blue plaid is not just a blanket; it is a work of art with a story.
Why Choose Our Alpaca Wool Native Blanket?
- Luxurious Alpaca Wool: Alpaca wool is renowned for its softness and warmth, and our blanket lives up to that reputation.
- Support Fair Trade: By purchasing this product, you're contributing to the growing fair trade movement and helping artisans in Ecuador.
- Unique and Authentic: Every blanket is individually handcrafted, giving it a truly authentic touch.
Properties FairTrade blanket
- Weight: 1200 gr
- Width: 225 cm
- Length: 190 cm
- Depth: 0.4 cm
Benefits of alpaca wool
- Softer than cashmere and warmer than sheep's wool
- Hypoallergenic and do not sting
- Water and dirt repellent
Washing & drying alpacawool
The blanket can be machine washed on a wool wash or hand wash cycle at 30 degrees or colder.
- Use a wool wash or hand wash program
- Put the washing machine on 30 degrees or colder
- As few rpm of the washing machine as possible
- Use wool detergent if necessary
After washing, do not put the blankets in the dryer but dab excess water from the blankets and let it dry lying or hanging.
EcuaFina FairTrade Products
All EcuaFina products are handmade and come from small Ecuadorian communities where the artisans do incredible work. They are purchased for a fair price and imported without an intermediary. EcuaFina alpaca blankets are the ultimate gift for your home. They are made in Ecuador by local people from the Andes mountains. All alpaca blankets are selected by Rebecca, our founder, from local Andean communities. By purchasing from EcuaFina you support the hardworking craftsmen and women of Ecuador.
4,9 stars based on 6 reviews
Omdat dit een natuurlijk product is heeft het snel de neiging om op te wollen.
Of hij ook warm is kan ik nog niet beoordelen op dit moment maar ik geloof het graag. Ook het formaat is voor mij prima. De meeste (gewone "plaids" ) (bij andere zaken) zijn mij te kort qua formaat. Maar ja dit is ook een deken. Heel blij mee.
Add your review
Review Throw for sofa - Alpaca Wool Native Blanket - Warm Bedspread - Boho Decoration - Cotopaxi - Mix